Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518

Thekkumbhagom church

Christianity has been here from the 16 th century. Portuguese missionaries reported of a Christian community in Mamukil in 1573. This parish, formerly known as Mamukil, was erected in 1868 by Rt. Rev. Carrelon. Fr. David Fernandez was the first parish priest. The renovation of the Church was started in 1946 and the renovated church was blessed on May 1 st 1958 by Rt. Rev. Jerome Fernandez.


Contact: The Parish Priest

St. Joseph's Church,Chavara south � 691 584

Tel: 2882482



© 2005 ++ Quilon Diocese++. All rights reserved

Addmotor electric bike shop

Beauties' Secret cosmetic and skincare

DecorCollection European design furniture| sofa hk| sofas| beds| coffee tables| dining tables| dining chairs| sideboards| furniture hk| Cattelan Italia| Koinor

Wycombe Abbey| private school hong kong| English primary school Hong Kong| primary education| top schools in Hong Kong| best international schools hong kong| best primary schools in hong kong| school day| boarding school Hong Kong| Wycombe Abbey School