Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518

Peringalam church

This is an island almost in the heart of Ashtamudy Lake. A shed was erected for worship in 1959. On July 14, 1963 the foundation stone of a church was laid. It was completed on July 4, 1968. But the church was destroyed in 1974 by lightning and thereafter services are conducted in a temporary shed. Fr. Titus Francis initiated the construction of a new Church, which is yet to be completed.


Contact: The Parish Priest

Our Lady of Assumption Church ,Peringalam ,Arinellore ,Kollam� 690 538


© 2005 ++ Quilon Diocese++. All rights reserved

Addmotor electric bike shop

Beauties' Secret cosmetic and skincare

DecorCollection European design furniture| sofa hk| sofas| beds| coffee tables| dining tables| dining chairs| sideboards| furniture hk| Cattelan Italia| Koinor

Wycombe Abbey| private school hong kong| English primary school Hong Kong| primary education| top schools in Hong Kong| best international schools hong kong| best primary schools in hong kong| school day| boarding school Hong Kong| Wycombe Abbey School