Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
;

Muthukulam Church

There were only about 20 Catholic families in Muthukulam in 1928 and Muthukulam was the territory of Kayamkulam Parish. Gradually traders and fishermen migrated to Muthukulam. The fishermen settled here with the intention of fishing in the Kayamkulam lake. Catholics even from Kureepuzha and Muttom migrated to this place. A shed was erected for Sunday Class and community prayer. Slowly it was converted to a chapel. In 1976 Muthukulam was declared a separate parish. The present Church was completed in 1982. It is behind the NTPC Thermal plant. The Parish is ministered by the Vicar of Vempuzha.

Contact: The Parish Priest

St.Joseph's church,Choolatheruvu

Keerikkad � 690 808,Alappuzha

 

BACK TO STATIONS
© 2005 ++ Quilon Diocese++. All rights reserved

Addmotor electric bike shop

Beauties' Secret cosmetic and skincare

DecorCollection European design furniture| sofa hk| sofas| beds| coffee tables| dining tables| dining chairs| sideboards| furniture hk| Cattelan Italia| Koinor

Wycombe Abbey| private school hong kong| English primary school Hong Kong| primary education| top schools in Hong Kong| best international schools hong kong| best primary schools in hong kong| school day| boarding school Hong Kong| Wycombe Abbey School