Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518

Mukkad church


The first Christians in Mukkad were of seven families who fled from Quilon on account of persecution in 1808. It would seem that there was already a shrine here in 1600 under Neendakara Parish and in 1765 a chapel was built facing the lake. In 1898 Mukkad was erected a parish. In 1899 the Maharaja of Travancore permitted the construction of a church in the area. From 1963 onwards Mukkad is having an independent parish priest. A new church is under construction now.


Contact: The Parish Priest

Holy Family Church,Kavanad � 691 003 'Kollam

Tel: 0474-2771956


© 2005 ++ Quilon Diocese++. All rights reserved

Addmotor electric bike shop

Beauties' Secret cosmetic and skincare

DecorCollection European design furniture| sofa hk| sofas| beds| coffee tables| dining tables| dining chairs| sideboards| furniture hk| Cattelan Italia| Koinor

Wycombe Abbey| private school hong kong| English primary school Hong Kong| primary education| top schools in Hong Kong| best international schools hong kong| best primary schools in hong kong| school day| boarding school Hong Kong| Wycombe Abbey School