Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518

Mailakkadu church

This was a part of Pullichira Parish. In 1930 when Rt. Rev. Aloysious Maria Benziger visited the Parish he understood the difficulties of the people and promised to make it a separate parish. A temporary shed was put up where holy ceremonies were conducted. In 1949 it was declared as a separate parish by H.E. Rt. Rev. Jerome Fernandez. The new church built under the leadership of Fr. Prem Thaj was blessed by H.E. Rt. Rev. Joseph G. Fernandez on March 4 th 1998.

Contact: The Parish Priest

St.George's Church,Kannanaloor

Kollam � 691 576

BACK TO STATIONS
© 2005 ++ Quilon Diocese++. All rights reserved

Addmotor electric bike shop

Beauties' Secret cosmetic and skincare

DecorCollection European design furniture| sofa hk| sofas| beds| coffee tables| dining tables| dining chairs| sideboards| furniture hk| Cattelan Italia| Koinor

Wycombe Abbey| private school hong kong| English primary school Hong Kong| primary education| top schools in Hong Kong| best international schools hong kong| best primary schools in hong kong| school day| boarding school Hong Kong| Wycombe Abbey School