Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518

Kureepuzha church

Kureepuzha was under Aravila parish separated geographically by Ashtamudi Lake. There was a chapel here. Rev. Fr. Gregory Lawrence offered the first mass here on December 24, 1939. A separate cemetery was opened here in 1962 by Fr. Francis Hyeronimous. He started giving mass every Sunday. But the glory of Kureepuzha began when Fr. Sebastian Nazareth Mallissery started making it a pilgrim centre in honour of St. Joseph. People from far and wide frequented this place on Wednesdays for Holy Mass. Kureepuzha was bifurcated from Aravila in 1969. the present church was blessed on March 15, 1981. The feast of St. Joseph on March 19 is a glorious day when tens of thousands of people gather at this place to celebrate the feast and partake of the Agape.

Contact: the Parish Priest

St. Joseph's Church,Kureepuzha, Kollam- 691 604

Tel: 0474-2702285
BACK TO STATIONS
© 2005 ++ Quilon Diocese++. All rights reserved

Addmotor electric bike shop

Beauties' Secret cosmetic and skincare

DecorCollection European design furniture| sofa hk| sofas| beds| coffee tables| dining tables| dining chairs| sideboards| furniture hk| Cattelan Italia| Koinor

Wycombe Abbey| private school hong kong| English primary school Hong Kong| primary education| top schools in Hong Kong| best international schools hong kong| best primary schools in hong kong| school day| boarding school Hong Kong| Wycombe Abbey School