Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518

Kallada Church

The origin of the Christian community of this parish is linked to the St. Thomas Christians of West Kallada/Kadapuzha. Kallada became a separate parish in 1598 when a segment of the Christians from Kadapuzha crossed over to the eastern side of the river. The Portuguese missionaries ministered here and built a church, which forms the sanctuary of the present church. The parish has given 22 priests to the Church including Rt. Rev. Dr. Mathias Kappil, the Bishop of Punalur.

 

Contact: The Parish Priest

St. Francis Xavier's church

Koduvila, East Kallada- 691 502

Kollam Tel: 0474-2585083

BACK TO STATIONS
© 2005 ++ Quilon Diocese++. All rights reserved

Addmotor electric bike shop

Beauties' Secret cosmetic and skincare

DecorCollection European design furniture| sofa hk| sofas| beds| coffee tables| dining tables| dining chairs| sideboards| furniture hk| Cattelan Italia| Koinor

Wycombe Abbey| private school hong kong| English primary school Hong Kong| primary education| top schools in Hong Kong| best international schools hong kong| best primary schools in hong kong| school day| boarding school Hong Kong| Wycombe Abbey School