Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518

Kakkottumoola Church

This was formerly part of Pullichira Parish. The property of the Church was obtained in an auction from the Railways. First a shed was constructed here and Holy Mass was celebrated in this shed. In 1938 Kakkottumoola was raised to the status of a parish. The new Church was completed in 1950 during the tenure of Fr. Abraham Tharakan. It again became a part of Pullichira Parish in 1961. In 1976 a separate parish priest was appointed for Kakkottumoola. Fr. Cyril Motha was the first independent parish priest. He renovated the church to its present state.

 

Contact: The Parish Priest

Sacred Heart Church, Kakkottumoola,

Mayyanad � 691 303 Tel: 0474-2556160

BACK TO STATIONS
© 2005 ++ Quilon Diocese++. All rights reserved

Addmotor electric bike shop

Beauties' Secret cosmetic and skincare

DecorCollection European design furniture| sofa hk| sofas| beds| coffee tables| dining tables| dining chairs| sideboards| furniture hk| Cattelan Italia| Koinor

Wycombe Abbey| private school hong kong| English primary school Hong Kong| primary education| top schools in Hong Kong| best international schools hong kong| best primary schools in hong kong| school day| boarding school Hong Kong| Wycombe Abbey School