Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
Arinallore  Church

Arinallore can rightly claim an ancient heritage. The Christian settlers from Quilon started living in Arinallore from the fourth century onwards. Portuguese missionaries built the first church here. Since 1668 it is a separate parish. Archbishop Menezes visited this church. Arinallore was under the care of the Vicar of Kallada. However, as it became an independent parish, Koivila, Kannatharkunnam and Sasthamcotta were under the care of the Arinallore vicar for a long time.

Contact: Parish Priest

St. George's Church

Arinallore � 690538    Tel: 0476-2874131

BACK TO STATIONS
© 2005 ++ Quilon Diocese++. All rights reserved

Addmotor electric bike shop

Beauties' Secret cosmetic and skincare

DecorCollection European design furniture| sofa hk| sofas| beds| coffee tables| dining tables| dining chairs| sideboards| furniture hk| Cattelan Italia| Koinor

Wycombe Abbey| private school hong kong| English primary school Hong Kong| primary education| top schools in Hong Kong| best international schools hong kong| best primary schools in hong kong| school day| boarding school Hong Kong| Wycombe Abbey School