Click here to send us your inquires or call (852) 36130518
Aravila  Church

The Christian from Thevally migrated to this part in the early centuries. After the defeat of the Portuguese at the hands of the Dutch, Aravila became refuge for the Portuguese missionaries. It was officially erected a Parish in 1819. Even after the vicariate of Quilon was established in 1845 Aravila remained part of Cochin Diocese till 1893. Kadavoor and Kanjiracode were under Aravila Parochial district under the diocese of Cochin. Mukkad and Kureepuzha were carved out of Aravila Parish at different points of time. The present church was built by Fr. Peter Menezez (1971-28).

Parish Priest : Parish Priest

St.George's Church, Aravila

Kavanad, Kollam -691 0030 , Contact: Tel. 2771371, 2796826

BACK TO STATIONS
© 2005 ++ Quilon Diocese++. All rights reserved

Addmotor electric bike shop

Beauties' Secret cosmetic and skincare

DecorCollection European design furniture| sofa hk| sofas| beds| coffee tables| dining tables| dining chairs| sideboards| furniture hk| Cattelan Italia| Koinor

Wycombe Abbey| private school hong kong| English primary school Hong Kong| primary education| top schools in Hong Kong| best international schools hong kong| best primary schools in hong kong| school day| boarding school Hong Kong| Wycombe Abbey School